Sunday, July 27, 2014

"Wind-Wave-Wing" at the Project Puffin Visitor Center


I'm still in Maine (!!!), but headed home soon. I've got a day off today so thought it might be time to catch up a little.

Okay. I had a day off yesterday, too... but I went sailing instead of blog posting. I hope you understand. :-)

On Wednesday, July 16, we enjoyed a little reception and I gave a short presentation about reduction printing in conjunction with my show, "Wind-Wave-Wing" at the Project Puffin Visitor Center in Rockland, Maine.

As an added bonus, I was delighted to have friends and colleagues Jim Coe, Cindy House, Karen Scharff, Bob Petty, and Chuck Remington attending from (get this) New York, New Hampshire, Montana, and Washington DC. Bob and I have worked together on projects for the National Audubon Society for probably ten years and this was the first time we met in person! Such a delight.


The show continues through the end of October, so if you're in the area, please stop on by!

Addendum: Forgot to mention that on Saturday, July 19th I gave a half-day beginning linocut workshop in conjunction with the PPVC and the Farnsworth Museum. Thanks so much to all of my workshop participants and to the staff of both the museum and the PPVC. It was a fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linocut in Progress: The Third Act

Time to wrap up this linocut ! And we are wrapping at warp speed (see what I did there?)... because there are deadlines. Exhibition deadline...