Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Birds in Art 2016

Ahhh... the best time of year is upon us! No, I'm not talking about cooler days, autumn color, or unending zucchini harvest. It's time for Birds in Art!

This coming weekend I'll be traveling to Wisconsin for the opening of the 41st Birds in Art exhibition at the Leigh Yawkey Woodson Art Museum.  Great art, great venue, great friends, great staff!

The weather forecast, however, seems a bit... damp. That's okay, my grumpy little owl will be perfectly happy to be part of this amazing exhibition, which runs September 10 - November 27. ("At least it's not snowing," says he.)

If you're in central Wisconsin this autumn, I encourage you to take the time to visit!

"It's April - No Foolin'" reduction linocut, 18" x 12"

1 comment:

Linocut in Progress: The Third Act

Time to wrap up this linocut ! And we are wrapping at warp speed (see what I did there?)... because there are deadlines. Exhibition deadline...